The Target Weekly Ad, found at Weeklyad.Target.com, is an online ad developed by Target that can help you save some money. These ads are sometimes delivered to homes, but it made sense to the company to put their ad online so that everyone can view it whenever they wish to do so.
How to Save With the Target Weekly Ad
Saving money is easy using the weekly ad from Target. You can view all the deals they have available that week and then go into the store and purchase those items. This helps you find the best deals and know where to go to purchase them.
How to Keep Updated with the Target Weekly Ad
- Go to Weeklyad.Target.com.
- The website will automatically find the closest store. If this is not the store you prefer, click change next to the name of it city, enter your Zip code, and choose the store. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- You can search the ad for specific items, or browse the entire ad. Scroll down and click the arrow keys on the sides of the ad when ready to go to the next page. When you find an ad you wish to view, click view the ad.
- When you find an item you want to know more information on, hover on the item with your mouse and a pop up will appear that will tell you more information. You can do this as many times as you wish.
- If you find an item you would like to purchase, hover on the item with the mouse and click add to quick list. This is a special shopping list designed for Target.
- When finished adding items to the list, click the my quick list at the top of the page and print or view the list.