The Sprouts weekly ad, found at www.Sprouts.com/weekly-specials, is an online ad developed by Sprouts that can help you save money. Everyone can view the weekly ad online through the website, even those that receive an ad in the mail or through the newspaper, as long as you have an Internet connection.
How to Save with the Sprouts Weekly Ad
Simply view the ad and see all the great deals to save money with the weekly ad. They also allow coupons, so you can click their coupons to see what they have to offer, or use coupons from Sunday’s ads.
How to Keep Updated with the Sprouts Weekly Ad
- Go to www.Sprouts.com/weekly-specials.
- The web page will automatically show a store, and then a pop-up will show that will ask you if you want to use the current store or find a different one. Click the “use my current location” hyperlink to use that store or input your zip code and click Find stores to use a different store.
- You can share the ad, tweet it or pin it, though you are not required to do so. You may also download the ad in PDF format to view later offline.
- Scroll down to view the ad. Everything is sorted by type, including meats and produce. Click the “view all” button under any picture to view all the specials in that area. You will then be required to click your browser’s back arrow to go back to the beginning page.
- When you see something you want, you can click “add to list”.
- To view your shopping list, you will need to go all the way back to the top; it is in the wooden-looking area at the very top of the page to the right.