The Shoprite weekly ad, found at Plan.shoprite.com/Stores, is an online ad developed by Shoprite that can help you save money. This kind of ad is helpful for those that don’t receive their local paper or don’t receive in the mail. However, anyone is welcome to use this ad, as it can be easier and more helpful to view online.
How to Save with the Shoprite Weekly Ad
If you want to save money, you should definitely be looking at weekly ads, especially at Shoprite. They have many great deals that are only found online. You could go to the store and view the ad while walking around, but it can be more difficult to do this; taking your time to view the ad is better.
How to Keep Updated with the Shoprite Weekly Ad
1. Go to Plan.shoprite.com/Stores.
2. Enter your state and city; you must enter both the state and city. Otherwise, you can enter your zip code where it says Enter Zip Code. Then click Find a store. If you are interested in specific things, you can filter your search to find stores with Western Union or Red Box, to name a few.
3. The stores will populate on the right side of the screen. You can select the store you prefer, whether it is closest to you or not. To do this, click “View weekly circular”.
4. Select the ad you wish to view, if there is more than one.
5. You can either print the entire ad (all pages) or download it in a PDF format to view offline.
6. You can also view the ad in the web page. Simply scroll down to view all the great deals. Click the appropriate page number when you are ready to move to the next page.