The Lowe’s Canada Weekly Flyer, found at www.lowes.ca/flyer, is an online ad developed by Lowe’s to help you save money.
How to Save with the Lowe’s Canada Weekly Flyer
All you have to do is view the weekly ad and any savings emails that are sent to your inbox. Then, you’ll be able to save money on those items you need or want.
How to Keep Updated with the Lowe’s Canada Weekly Flyer
Signing up for an account is simple. Click the “Get Savings & Ideas By Email” tab by the search bar. Enter your information to get weekly flyers, info on promotions and offers, tips, news, contests and sweepstakes. When you sign up, you can also receive a coupon for $10 off your purchase of $50.00 or more.
- Go to www.lowes.ca/flyer.
- If this is your first time, you’ll need to enter your postal code and click the blue arrow.
- Pick the appropriate store by clicking the select button beside it. You can choose the store that’s closest or whichever you prefer.
- Select the flyer you want to view from the list available.
- At the top, there is a line of options, such as weekly flyer, my store, etc. You can change the weekly flyer you are viewing, change your store, view the items by category, browse by the savings available and see what’s in your shopping list.
- Scroll through until you can see the whole ad. You can change pages by clicking the black arrows on the ad or by using the page number slide bar above the ad.
- If you find something you want to purchase, add it to the shopping list. Click on the shopping list to print the list or change quantities/delete items.