The Food 4 Less Weekly Ad, found at www.Food4less.com/weeklyAd, is an online ad developed by Food 4 Less that can help you save money. Whether or not you receive this ad in your local newspaper or in the mail, it is available 24/7 online for your convenience.
How to Save with the Food 4 Less Weekly Ad
It is quite easy to save money with the weekly ad. You simply look through the ad and find items you want that are on sale. This saves you a lot of money. You can also find coupons for those items, saving you even more.
How to Keep Updated with the Food 4 Less Weekly Ad
- Go to www.Food4less.com/weeklyAd.
- You can either enter your city and state or you can enter your zip code into the search bar and then click Search.
- A list will populate below the search bar with the closest stores listed first. Select the store you want by clicking the “View weekly ad” hyperlink.
- Scroll down to view the entire page. When you are ready to go to the next page, you will need to click the page number associated with the next page. There will be more than one page, so don’t miss out on great deals because you forgot to go through every page.
- Place your mouse on any item to view more details (click View Details) or to add to your shopping list (click Add to List).
- The item will be “circled” in green on the page. When you are ready to print your shopping list, you can scroll up to the top of the page. There will be a hyperlink saying “Shopping list” and the number of items you have. Click this to print or change items.