The Demoulas Market Basket weekly ad, found at www.mydemoulas.net/weekly-circular, is an online ad developed by Demoulas Market Basket to help you save money.
How to Save with the Demoulas Market Basket Weekly Ad
Saving money is simple with the ad. You can either print out each page of the ad and take it with you to the store or simply make notes of what you want. Most stores have the ad available when you walk in, making it easier than printing or making excessive notes.
How to Keep Updated with the Demoulas Market Basket Weekly Ad
At the bottom of the website, there are coupons, email circulars and social media information. Twitter, Google+ and Facebook are all available so you can keep up with news and sales.
Clicking the “find out more” hyperlink will open up a new window where you can type in your name and email address to sign up for their emails. This will allow them to send you an email when the new weekly ad is available.
The printable coupons link allows you to find coupons for the items you want, print them out and use them on your next visit.
- Go to www.mydemoulas.net/weekly-circular.
- Click the ad to see an enlarged version of it.
- There will typically be one page shown at a time.
- There are no shopping lists or other helpful items. However, you can always make a note of the items you wish to purchase that are on sale and then take your homemade list with you.
- The bottom of the ad shows the effective dates, as well as store hours.
- Click the small “x” at the bottom of the page to exit out of the larger view and click on the next page number to continue viewing the ad.