The County Market weekly ad, found at www2.mycountymarket.com/WeeklyAd/Index, is an online ad developed by County Market to save you money.
How to Save with the County Market Weekly Ad
It is important to understand that you may not want everything within the ad. However, they are telling you what is on sale that week so that you know. Many people use the ad to develop their weekly meals, helping them save money and plan ahead.
How to Keep Updated with the County Market Weekly Ad
Once you find your preferred store, you will have a lot of great options available to you. Under the Mycountymarket.com account listing, you can click the sign up button to sign up for their blog, coupons, promotional events and food finder. You’ll also be sent a message each week that tells you the new ad is available to browse.
You can always come to that page to view promotions, read the blog, order party trays online and more.
- Go to www2.mycountymarket.com/WeeklyAd/Index.
- Enter your city and state, or zip code and click search. You can also look in the box underneath the search bar to find your preferred store. Click the store to go to the ad page.
- Click the Weekly Ad button towards the bottom of the page.
- Note the pages and when the offers are available. The dates show that you can receive those prices through that last date.
- Clicking an item will add it to your shopping list.
- You can browse by category if you are looking for something particular or browse through the entire ad.
- Once finished browsing, click the shopping list button and print, save or change the list.
- Take the list with you to the store and shop.