The BI-LO weekly ad, found at www.bi-lo.com/waystosave/weeklyads, is an online ad created by the company that could help you save some money. Many times, the ad might be delivered with your regular mail, but many companies are moving toward the online ad to attract more customers. It can cost a lot of money to send their ad to their customers, but it costs little to put the ad online.
How to Save with the BI-LO Weekly Ad
The company knows it is in their best interest to give you ways to save money. This can be in the form of coupons or weekly ads. The weekly ad tells you all the specials that are at that store for that week. You can plan your shopping list by the ads, saving you a lot of money.
How to Keep Updated with the BI-LO Weekly Ad
- Go to www.bi-lo.com/waystosave/weeklyads.
- Enter your zip code or city and state and click search. The closest stores will be shown below the search box.
- Scroll down and find the store that you want to visit, or that you want to view an ad for. When you have found the one you want, click “Choose this store”.
- Select the viewing option you prefer. You can browse the printed flyer or search online. If you select the printed flyer, you can only view the items. However, if you choose the search online tool, you can create a shopping list that can be printed and taken with you on your trip.
- Scroll down and view the ad. You can click on any item to see more information.
- To the left of the screen in blue, there is a category list; click on anything in the category to see everything on sale in that category.