The Apple Market weekly ad, found at www.myapplemarket.com/circular, is an online ad developed by Apple Market that can help you save money.
How to Save with the Apple Market Weekly Ad
You need groceries every week, and you may find that you’ll need items that are on sale in the ad. This saves you money, because you can get what you need at a lower price. You can even plan your weekly needs based on the sales, making it even cheaper.
How to Keep Updated with the Apple Market Weekly Ad
Once you are at the advertisement, you can click “register” at the very top of the page, to the right. You’ll need to enter your name and address, as well as a username and password. You’ll get the weekly ad in your inbox, as well as more coupons, recipes and specials.
- Go to www.myapplemarket.com/circular.
- Enter your Zip code, or your state and city. Select the amount of miles you wish to search for and click search. You can also scroll down and view the options they feel may be the closest to you.
- You may view the sponsor information or click “Continue to Site” to see the ad.
- Select which ad you wish to view by clicking on it.
- You can click on flyer view (there already), list, and text view to find which view works best. Click the numbers to move from page to page.
- There may be coupons available to you through the ad. You’ll need to print the corresponding page to clip the coupon.
- Click on any item in the ad to add it to your online shopping list. You can then print the list so you can take it with you to the grocery store. Find the list at the very top, underneath the sign-in page.